The Professional Assistant had a great post on setting up distribution lists. But what about when you want to share that distribution list with another person? Here’s how you can do that.
- Open a new e-mail.
- Then switch to your Contacts in Outlook.
- Find your distribution list in your Contacts. Click on the distribution list to highlight it and then type CTRL-C to copy it.
- Go to your new e-mail, and with your cursor in the body of the e-mail, type CTRL-V to paste it. This will paste the distribution list as an attachment in the e-mail.
- Send the e-mail as normal.
- When the person receives the e-mail, they can copy and paste it from the e-mail to their contacts list.
Voila! Distribution list shared.