Here we go again. All of the links and tips I’ve shared recently on Twitter (or at least those I thought you might find interesting).
- What I’m Reading: 25 Things a Professional Woman Should Never Wear – Admin Secret adminsecret.monst…
- What I’m Reading: Add a Linear Regression Trendline to an Excel Scatter Plot online-tech-tips….
- RT @TarotByArwen: PEOPLE! It’s "bated breath" not "baited breath"…unless you have minnows/worms/crickets on your tongue?
- RT @VTVA: If a job is huge, break it up into sections & schedule 2 or 3 times in your day to work on it, or delegate the job altogether.
- What I’m Reading: Administrative Assistant Blog, Executive Assistant – Training Managers to Maximize Your Talents officedynamics.co…
- What I’m Reading: Insert Action Buttons into a PowerPoint Presentation online-tech-tips….
- RT @KarenFromTEA: This cheat sheet by Google can help you search more efficiently on Google: google.com/help/cheat…
- What I’m Reading: Need to Change Excel Details from Vertical to Horizontal or Vice Versa? theprofessionalas…
- What I’m Reading: 10 Body Language Blunders – Admin Secret http://bit.ly/cmNw3F
- RT @DanSchawbel: Job-Search Desperate Measures http://dld.bz/k6cc
- What I’m Reading: Ask the Career Consultant: How to Deal with a Nosey Boss | The Career Consultant | OfficeArrow http://bit.ly/avZaEq
- RT @ben_iaaphq: 5 Free Alternatives to Photoshop You Should Try http://bit.ly/attzlx #IAAP
- What I’m Reading: How to Make a Twitter Background | VATrainingOnline.com http://bit.ly/a9regI
- RT @OfficeDynamics: "Knowledge has to be improved, challenged and increased constantly, or it vanishes." — Peter Drucker, management expert
Have you read something on the web recently that you’d like to share here? Leave the link in the comments, and I’ll add it to the next list!